Olde Englande Reproductions Ltd (O.E.R try to pay the full delivery cost for our customers, but do ask for a contribution towards the cost of delivery for some items and to some destinations.
- Free standard delivery is available for the majority of orders over £100 to mainland UK, except certain Highland postcodes, that incur a subsidised charge of £150. Additional delivery charges may apply for orders to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Purchases under £100 incur a nominal £15.00 delivery fee.
- Cheque payments must be cleared before goods can be released from stock.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to four weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- Delivery of fireplaces to Ireland or Northern Ireland is available for selected products only. We do not deliver fireplaces outside the UK mainland, Ireland and Northern Ireland.You will be contacted before your order is processed to confirm eligibility. This excludes any promotional offers we may run from time to time. Clearance goods are available for delivery in 7 working days.
- Your goods will be delivered either on a 7.5 tonne delivery vehicle (about the size of a bin wagon) or a long wheel base van. Please let us know, as soon as possible, if there will be a problem with access, so we can make alternative delivery arrangements.
- These products are very heavy. There will be one driver who will help, but we suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist.
- The driver will move the fireplace to the nearest wheel point, depending on access. The driver will be unable to move the goods across graveled, or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, if the delivery is up steps they please advise at the point of order additional charges may apply. The delivery may not succeed if we have not received prior notice and a re- delivery charge may be incurred.
- We must advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there. The driver is obliged to wait with you up to 15 minutes (for palletised goods only), whilst you unpack the goods.
- If the driver refuses to wait then please mark the goods as damaged on the delivery note, so you are covered for all eventualities.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
- If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
- If you are unavailable when your palletised fireplace is delivered at your pre-booked time, then re-delivery charges will apply.
- If you are unavailable when package goods (eg. fires and fireside accessories) are delivered, the courier company will leave a note, explaining how to re-arrange delivery for a more convenient time.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. We ask all customers to double check that what has been ordered is correct, we will allow 24 hours after ordering for you to check your order, this applies to internet and telephone orders.
Installation (if applicable)
It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations and the I.E.E (Institute of Electrical Engineers) Wiring Regulations. Contact the Building Control Officer of your Local Authority to find our how these regulations apply to you. Click on the following links to find an electrical engineer or plumber in your area:
Local Authority Assured Trader Scheme
Gas Safe Register
Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors
Electrical Contractors Association
We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for fitting until the item has been delivered.
We ask you to help us keep prices low by taking responsibility for ordering the correct item, and clearly specifying any options you require.
OLDE ENGLANDE REPRODUCTIONS LTD (OER) have no affiliation to and do not recommend any installers, it is the customers responsibility to ensure the fitters are suitably qualified to fit their product. If you are unsure then we recommend checking on the HETAS or Gas Safe approved web sites.
Pictures & Images
All sizes and measurements are approximate we do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the web site are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the web sites are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
Materials such as natural marble and stone and solid timber have inherent factors, these are not faults but natural grain and markings, please bear this in mind when ordering.
Costs incurred by you
We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example if a delivery is delayed in anyway and you have to rebook an installer then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (UK Law Directive 97/7/EC), which protect you by providing a 7 working day cooling off period after the day after the product has been delivered. A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 7 working days after delivery. Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number. Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the right to receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 14 days of cancellation or the goods being returned safely (whichever is the later). Refunds will be in the same format as payment made, due to security guidelines we may need to contact you by telephone to re set your card details. You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition.
Please note that any manufactured to order products are exempt under the above guarantee, this includes any items which are not pictured as standard e.g oak surround ordered in mahogany is a made to order products, additionally any changes to std sizes shown. If in doubt please contact us before ordering.
Our Returns Policy
We strive to supply goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile, and need careful handling until installed. We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee. We cannot accept return of products which are damaged after delivery. If you wish to return part or all of your order please email email@example.com ensure you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Returned items to us must be sent by recorded delivery. We regret that we are currently unable to participate in the UK VAT Retail Export Scheme. All spare parts are non returnable and non refundable due to being a special order.
All returns must be sent within 14 days and in the original packaging, please ensure you use a carrier who will allow time for the goods to be fully inspected on arrival at our warehouse, or goods will be rejected. The cost for returns is payable by the consumer.
A return code will be given on request of return and must be applied clearly to the product, a returns note must be supplied by the carrier.
All returns must be only to our head office/warehouse address between the hours of 9-5.00pm Monday to Friday , either by carriage or in person.
Offers and Voucher Codes
All offers on O.E.R are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, unless the offer directly stipulates eligibility. Voucher codes have an expiry date and can only be used once by the person they are issued to, any voucher codes cannot be passed on to a third party to use, unless otherwise stated.
If you do not wish to pay for your items immediately please select the cheque payment option during the checkout process.
Contract of Sale between the Purchaser (the customer) and the Seller (OER Fireplaces) begins when the Seller notifies the Purchaser of despatch.